This is me

This is me
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ME↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Friday, October 15, 2010

Patriotism

By: Faiyaz Hasan
Does patriotism still matter it all depends on what your definition of patriotism is whether its honoring your country, going to war for your country,and saying the “Pledge of Allegiance” every day. When I hear the word patriotism some quotes come to mind even some that have almost nothing to do with patriotism.“If you are ashamed to stand by the colors of your flag you had better find another flag”-Anonymous. Yes patriotism always will matter but understanding that others have different takes on what patriotism is the most important part of it.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same idea. But I think you could have said something like "All of the above". what it meant to you what does patriotism mean to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an idea like that too. the quote's were a good idea but you had more those people who wrote those quotes thought than i thought you did yourself. You looked out side the box and you did not just write patriotism is someone who fight for there county and it is but you said it is even someone who does the pledge of allegiance.

    ReplyDelete